Jan 16, 2013

Cobalt

If I have to answer a question such "What are you fan of?", perhaps I will say that I'm a fan of blazer. Although in fact I'm not a person who in love with an item so dying hard, I love what anything that catch my heart of course. But, compare to all items in my closet, there are many blazers than the others. I have many tops but they are in difference category. And I think I really didn't posting many posts with blazer on me. I'm wear blazer when I go to my campus usually. I have completed a date, dating someone with a lot of fun.

My date, Melina. OMG, YOU'RE ALWAYS PRETTY EVEN WHEN WITHOUT ANY MAKE UP!!!

Apparels without pattern usually catch my heart more than the patterns one. They just really comfort to wear out, bring more confidence. Absolutely when they are stick on me. See all my apparels are one color items each, the cobalt blazer looks good with gray and black. Cobalt is a color which hit some designers's runway in Autumn/Winter 2012/2013 such as DKNY, Mulberry, and Prabal Gurung. The color is still a trend yet. Something Blue!

The night was so short but it obtain a high satisfaction. We both enjoyed the time, that's what every girl need, private time with their best friends.

Top - Chace-chace
Blazer - MANGO
Bag - Gaudi
Flare shorts - Jrep
Shoes - Charles&Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment